We’re very excited to audit and analyze Medterra full spectrum hemp oil products! CBD Oils Review inspects and reports on premium Cannabinoids in order to bring you the best reviews of hemp extract CBD companies like Medterra.
If you’re looking for honest reviews and the newest Coupon Codes, you are in the right place.
Our guide below aims to help you decide which medterracbd product will work best for your cannabidiol needs.
We’ve broken our article down into multiple sections to help your decision. While most Medterra reviews are similar, we are proud to offer first-hand experience to give you the best information available.
Medterra CBD Discounts
- Buy Medterra CBD
- Use Discount Code OFFER15 for 15% off
- The code is not tied to us, please click our links to give us credit
(We receive compensation if you use our links; thank you!)
What is Medterra CBD?
From the Medterra website:
Medterra provides customers with true seed to sale purchases. Our industrial hemp is grown and extracted in accordance within the strict guidelines of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture. Each and every product that leaves the facility must be third-party tested to ensure consistency and quality.
Medterra is proud to be in partnership with the Hemp Pilot Research Program to be able to provide customers quality CBD products in all 50 states and most international countries.
Although hemp cultivation, extraction and manufacturing is relatively new to the US, our team of experts and partners have dedicated their lives to industrial farming methodologies, food-grade compound extraction, vegetable genetics, and quality control, just to name a few.
Through industry efforts, we hope to remove the stigma associated with cannabis cultivation and educate the nation on the efficacy and sustainability of this miraculous, naturally occurring compound.
Medterra CBD CBG Review
Medterra Review; This premium CBD company has been in business over 10 years operating on three key concepts: Caring for Others, Continual Innovation, and CBD for All. I ordered the CBG+CBD 1:1 Tincture and am absolutely thrilled with the results! CBD is a potent supplement, CBG is the “Mother of all Cannabinoids” and is incredibly powerful. Medterra put them together in a one-to-one ratio!
Medterra’s CBG + CBD Tinctures take the power of CBD and combines with benefits of CBG. These two cannabinoids together produce a greater, synergistic effect than each could alone.
Medterra Certificate of Analysis (COA)
Medterra continues its commitment of being transparent by providing third-party lab testing on all our products. This initiative was created to ensure that consumers and regulatory bodies can clearly access all of our product information. Each product sold by Medterra will have a corresponding Certificate of Analysis that can be accessed on our website and will lead to a dedicated landing page containing information on each batch of the product, ingredient profiles and quality control methods. Medterra products are not tested for herbicides such as glyphosate, because, under the Kentucky Department of Agriculture’s organic farming practice, we already avoid using any chemicals during the growing and extraction process.
The Lab Test Results are easy to find; from the top of any page, under the “Learn” drop-down menu, there’s an option for “Certificates of Analysis”. Or you can follow this link to get to the Medterra COA page.
Medterra Shipping Experience
- Ordered on a Monday
- Received email confirmation right away
- No other emails or communications after that
- Received product on Sunday, same week
- USPS First Class – small box
- Packing Peanuts
- Label reads from: Receiving Medterra
Free Hand Sanitizer! No CBD, just a moisturizing hand sanitizer with 70% alcohol to eliminate 99.9% of germs.
The bonus may or may not be available in the future, or on certain products; the point is that they are generous and really care about customers!
My Honest Review of Medterra CBD + CBG Tincture
- Website: Fast, easy to navigate; although a little cluttered, easy to purchase
- Shipping: Not Free. USPS, Inexpensive ($3.50 to ship to Ohio), Options for Fedex
- Product: Innovative breakthrough with high concentrations of CBG and a free bonus!
- Taste: I ordered the 1000mg CBD CBG tincture; it has a very slight citrus flavor, no hint of any traditional earthy tastes.
- Effectiveness: Impressive! – The 1000mg bottle has 16mg CBD and 16mg CBG per 1ml dropper!
- Philanthropy: Discounts for Military and Long-Term Disability
- Value for the money: High quality and the price is quite low considering the amount of CBG they put in there
- Bottom Line: The 1:1 CBD + CBG tincture is an incredible product at a great price – try it for yourself and feel the difference.
I don’t know of any other company offering CBG in this high of a concentration.
People also ask
Where can I buy Medterra?
The easiest and most common way to buy Medterra is to buy online. Another way would be for you to take a moment and search through the retailer locator on the Medterra website. You can input city, state or zip code and see where Medterra can be purchased, near you.
Medterra is proud to offer quality and fully compliant CBD products extracted from US grown industrial hemp. … Though expensive, this safe and gentle extraction method is critical for yielding the highest quality cannabidiol found in the hemp plant.
Is Medterra CBD legit?
Medterra CBD products are certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority, ensuring they meet stringent quality standards. Customers can choose between tinctures, capsules, topicals, wellness formulas, and CBD for pets. Medterra products come in a variety of potency levels in various forms.
Is Medterra CBD oil good for anxiety?
If you have ever hesitated to open the world of CBD that solves many anxiety and stress conditions, Medterra CBD is here to take care of your well-being. People who want to use CBD do not want any THC inside of purchased goods. Medterra CBD products are 100% natural, free of GMO, and grown under Kentucky sun.
Is Medterra organic?
Medterra offers quality and fully compliant products made with CBD that has been extracted from U.S. grown, industrial hemp. Every plant is organically grown, third-party tested and guaranteed to be free of contaminants.
Popular Medterra CBD Products
CBD Oil for Pets
- Unflavored, Chicken, Beef
- 150mg, 300mg, 750mg options
- Medium-Chain Triglyceride MCT Oil (Coconut derived), 99%+ Cannabidiol (CBD), Natural flavors
Topical CBD Pain Relief
- 500mg and 1000mg Options
- Arnica Montana, Menthol 2%
- Soothing natural ingredients like peppermint oil, jojoba oil, and aloe
- No plasticizers, artificial preservatives, or synthetic ingredients
- Each bottle is 1.7oz and contains 50ml of Pain Cream
CBD Rapid Cooling Roll-on
A mess-free, roll-on applicator, this cooling cream provides a rapid cooling effect, perfect for joint and muscle support.
- 250mg CBD
CBD Rapid Cooling Cream
- 250mg and 750mg options
- Each bottle is 3.4 fl.oz. and contains 100mL’s of cream
- This topical cream provides a rapid cooling effect, perfect for joint and muscle support
- THC Free
CBD Manuka Cream
New Zealand Manuka Honey that has a UMF (Unique Manuka Factor) number greater than 12+. This powerful honey is expertly blended with either 125 or 250mg of our CBD, organic ingredients and more than 20 botanical parts that help to soothe and nourish the skin.
- Strawberry, Citrus, Tropical Fruit
- 30 Gummies per bag
- 25mg of CBD in each!
- Zero High Fructrose Corn Syrup or Gelatin
- Each Gummy combines CBD with other powerful natural ingredients to enhance their effects!
- Formulas: Keep Calm, Stay Alert, Sleep Tight
CBG and CBD Tincture
Unlike other CBG tinctures on the market, Medterra’s CBG + CBD Tinctures combine powerful amounts of both CBG and CBD. As always at Medterra, if we are going to do something, we are going to do it right!
- 1000mg and 2000mg options
- 1000mg = 16.6mg CBD + 16.6mg CBG per 1mL dropper
- 2000mg = 33.3mg CBD + 33.3mg CBG per 1mL dropper
- Citrus flavor
CBD Oil Tincture
- 500mg, 1000mg, 3000mg options
- CBD oil is a blend of MCT oil and the compound Cannabidiol (CBD)
CBD Immune Boost
A naturally formulated CBD based tincture for supporting a strong immune system that includes the benefits of CBD with Elderberry, Echinacea, Vitamin C, Ginger Root, Ashwagandha, Reishi Mushroom and Lemon Balm.
Broad Spectrum CBD Tincture
Medterra’s Broad Spectrum Cannabinoid tinctures utilize our potent full-plant hemp extract without THC. Unlike our isolate tinctures which contains only CBD, our broad spectrum tinctures contain CBD with additional beneficial compounds such as CBG, CBN, CBC, CBDV, and natural terpenes.
CBD Good Morning
Start your day off right with Medterra’s CBD Good Morning soft gels. This proprietary blend combines the energizing boost of caffeine, B6, B12, L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine with 25mg CBD to give you mental clarity throughout your day.
CBD Melatonin Tablets
- Dissolvable Sleep Tablets combine 25mg CBD with 10mg of melatonin
- 30 tablets
- To enjoy, simply place the spearmint-flavored tablet under your tongue, and let it dissolve
CBD Gel Caps
Medterra’s CBD Gel Capsules are travel-friendly, quick to take and a great option for those on the go. Our CBD is suspended in fractionated coconut oil and then encapsulated for easy consumption. We offer two strengths, 25mg and 50mg, which can be taken in the morning or at night for fast and easy comfort.
I hope our review on Medterra has helped you to learn more about the Med Terra CBD company and products. They have an impressive and innovative product line, with Lab Reports to vouch for quality. Dedicated and friendly staff, a unique philanthropic focus and reasonable prices all equate to a top-notch CBD product. We investigated, ordered the products for ourselves, and actually tried the Medterra CBD products. We were happy with the results and hope you decide to give them a try!
If you use our affiliate links and/or coupon codes, cbd-oils-review.com receives compensation.
All content found on the cbd-oils-review.com website, including: text, images, video, audio, or other formats such as social media accounts associated with this website; were created for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
This Site and its Content are provided on an “as is” basis. CBD-oils-review.com is not responsible for the claims of external websites, user testimonials and social media claims.
Some links to external websites are affiliate links; if you use our affiliate links and/or coupon codes, cbd-oils-review.com receives compensation.