CBDMEDIC Coupon Code
- Buy CBDMEDIC
- Use coupon code: proreviews10
- Get 10% off your order!
- Coupon NEVER expires – use it everytime
The coupon code is not case-sensitive. (If you click the link and/or use our coupon code, and make a purchase, ProReviews receives commission.)
What is CBDMedic?
CBDMEDIC is a revolutionary line of topical pain and skincare medications developed to provide safe, natural, and temporary relief.
Abacus, the company offering CBDMEDIC, is the first family of topical medications combining active pharmaceutical ingredients with hemp extract, CBD, and other natural moisturizers. Available online and in select retail outlets.
Yes, this is the CBD Topicals company endorsed by Rob Gronkowski, former New England Patriots Tight End.
When it comes to pain relief, there are those who take pain relievers orally and there are those who prefer topicals. Prior to this post, I had only considered ingesting CBD.
One day recently, at a local pharmacy, I went down the pain relief aisle and was intrigued by the number of topical pain relievers – this got me to think about personal preference and how some people might ONLY use one form or the other between pills or topicals.
Researching creams and ointments containing CBD, I kept coming across CBD Medic (CBDMedic). I saw Gronk, and thought, “I like Gronk, but I’m not overjoyed with celebrity endorsements, keep looking…”
Oddly enough, the more I researched, the more I kept coming back to CBDMedic.
“Fine. I’ll take a closer look…”
Review of CBDMedic CBD
I ordered the CBDMedic Arthritis Ointment and was unhappy to see that there is a shipping charge. Other CBD products have done away with separate charges for shipping.
CBDMedic processed the order in less than 24 hours; I ordered around 3pm on a Thursday and they shipped by 9am on Friday, via USPS Priority Shipping.
From CBDMedic Website
- Blended with THC-Free CBD Hemp Extract & Other Natural Moisturizers
- Dermatologist Tested
- 100% Naturally Derived
- Will NOT get you high
- You will NOT fail a drug test, no THC
Areas of use:
- Applies Directly
- Deep Absorption
Full List of Ingredients:
Menthol, camphor, beeswax, clove oil, cottonseed oil, eucalyptus oil, frankincense oil, hemp extract (THC-free), jojoba seed oil, lavender oil, sorbic acid
CBDMedic 3rd Party Lab Results
The lab test results are not positioned very well for us to find.
Here is the link to the CBDMedic Arthritis Lab Results Page: https://info.cbd-medic.com/cbdmedic-arthritis-deep-joint-rub
Here is the link to the main CBDMedic Lab Results Page: https://info.cbd-medic.com/
From the main page, it is not clear that clicking on the product of your choice will take you to a page with lab results, but it does.
How Much CBD is in CBDMedic and how much does it cost?
Great question! That relates back to my post on How Much Does CBD Oil Cost?
In this case, not oil but an ointment. The same principles apply; just break it down into some common form to figure out a price per (gram, mg, ml, oz, etc.)
The CBDMedic ARTHRITIS ACHES & Pain Deep Joint Rub Ointment comes in a tube that is 1.4 ounces, or 40 grams.
The amount of CBD verified in that tube is 200mg.
The price of the tube is $39.99 (subject to change)
The price per mg of CBDMedic in this specific product is about 20 cents per mg.
UPDATE: Now that I am an affiliate, if you use my CBDMedic Coupon Code, you can get 10% off any purchase.
CBDMedic Coupon Code is proreviews10
Now, the price per mg of the CBDMedic Arthritis Ointment is about 18 cents per mg.
My Honest Review of CBDMedic
- Website: Well done, easy to navigate, easy to purchase.
- Shipping: Not happy to pay for shipping as most other CBD products ship for free. However, shipping was handled quickly and item was packed well in a basic brown box.
- CBDMedic Arthritis Ointment: as advertised, very pleased with the product
- CBDMedic Arthritis Ointment smells like Vick’s Vapor Rub – the menthol is dominant – but it is not as strong as Vicks.
- After the initial menthol smell, it mellows out into what seems like cloves
- Ointment has a nice texture – it rubs in very well, smooth, silky, not greasy
- Started to work within 30 minutes and provided relief for 6 to 8 hours. I was not pain free, but the pain was considerably less. Like most CBD products, the more you use the product and the more consistent you are – the better the relief.
- Value for the money: on the high-end for CBD products as well as Arthritis rubs
- Compare 18 cents per mg of CBDMedic to 13 cents per mg for the similar-sized bottle of NuLeaf Naturals oil.
- Compare ointments with Camphor and Menthol for under $10 for a similar-sized tube.
- Bottom Line: If you have tried other Arthritis treatments and are still hoping for something better – you just found it!
Why I Like CBDMedic
- The company is legit
- Products are 3rd Party Tested and Verified
- Many products to choose from – ointments and creams
- Strong dose of CBD in their products
- Natural ingredients
- No Animal Testing
- If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the purchase date. (only if you buy online direct from the CBDMedic website)
- Orders ship within 24-72 hours within the US only via USPS Priority delivery
- CBDMedic takes normal OTC analgesics like Menthol and Camphor, and adds Cannibidiol (CBD) to give it an extra boost of pain relieving capability. It works on several levels.
CBDMedic Opportunities for Improvement
- To be more inline with competitors, free shipping would be well received.
- The price per mg is difficult; if there were a larger tube and that larger tube had a lower price per mg – that would be great!
- The CBDMedic Arthritis Ointment has a foil seal – if my hands were as arthritic and painful as many others out there – it would be almost impossible to remove that little foil seal. It was difficult for me to get ahold of the tiny foil tab and then it was also difficult to rip the foil off the opening of the tube.
- ProReviews Tip: keep needle-nose pliers on hand at all times; they help considerably in situations like this. Not perfect – but still easier than trying to grip the little foil tab…
Rob Gronkowski Announces New Line Of CBD Products
I needed to recover. I was not in a good place. Football was bringing me down and I didn’t like it.
I am pain-free. CBD products are legal but not FDA-approved.
Gronk says he’s still beat up from nine years on the field but hasn’t ruled out the idea of coming back to the Pats.
All content found on the cbd-oils-review.com website, including: text, images, video, audio, or other formats such as social media accounts associated with this website; were created for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
This Site and its Content are provided on an “as-is” basis. CBD-oils-review.com is not responsible for the claims of external websites, user testimonials and social media claims.
Some links to external websites are affiliate links; if you use our affiliate links and/or coupon codes, cbd-oils-review.com receives compensation.
Professional Product Reviews and part-time Blogger
Environmentalist | Animal Activist | Advocate for those in Need
Constantly seeking Peace and Calmness of the mind