1. Nutrition: Start by eating a magnesium-rich diet, including sesame, pumpkin, and sunflower seeds. Focus on being hydrated (drinking lots of water, throughout the day). Limit consumption of refined, packaged, processed foods, while eating more green, leafy, magnesium-rich foods.
2. Supplements: Many find magnesium supplements helpful. Taking Calcium also reduces leg cramps. Vitamin B – complex, 3 times per day, may be beneficial. When additional supplementation is desired, 2000 micrograms of Vitamin B – 12, taken sublingually (under the tongue), may help.
3. Stretching exercises, etc: There are a variety of stretching exercises which may relieve, and prevent night leg cramps from happening as often.
4. Topical applications: Epson salt bath before bed, or at least soaking your feet in Epson salt solutions, might help. Any topical application, which reduces inflammation. Many people claim to have found benefits from using creams and salves containing CBD, or rubbing/ massaging with CBD oils.
5. Change your sleeping position. You should avoid sleeping in positions in which your feet are pointing downward. Try sleeping on your back with a pillow behind your knees.
All content found on the cbd-oils-review.com website, including: text, images, video, audio, or other formats such as social media accounts associated with this website; were created for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
This Site and its Content are provided on an “as-is” basis. CBD-oils-review.com is not responsible for the claims of external websites, user testimonials and social media claims.
Some links to external websites are affiliate links; if you use our affiliate links and/or coupon codes, cbd-oils-review.com receives compensation.
Full-time Student, Blogger, and works at FN-Hemp
Photography, Animals, Environment, Tolerance
“..Hate cannot drive out hate; Love can do that.” Martin Luther King